Sunday, August 30, 2009

Holiday Is Coming To The End~

In the twinkling of eye, one week school holiday almost come to an end...

the trial exam is just after the holiday, so i am very nervous right now, afraid that i might get bad result this time...

i don't even have a chance to study cause this whole week holiday i just busy with my computer, don't even bother to read the book...

every time i see my friend reading book, my heart will beep faster, thinking on how I'm gonna keep up on them, they had read almost at the end but i still didn't started yet...

So today i had make a miracle, i finally start to study, but i don't think I'm gonna make it because my aim is to read 3 subjects in one day. Just imagine, each one subject is 3 years, i need to read three subject that needed three year to learn in just one day...

I'm gonna be crazy now, my brain cannot function so well because it had been inactive for almost one week, i don't have time to warm up my brain so i need to give it a bit pressure so that it can move but by doing this way, my brain just can stand for two hours, if exceed two hours, my whole system will collapse...

But at least i had make an improvement today, i had read 1 book and 23 more to go...

haiz...this time I'm totally gonna be a dead meat...

but i tried to be optimistic, take it as a challenge for me to keep reading...yeah, that is right...

i must read...read...read and keep reading until my brain burst into pieces, then i will stop

No comments:

Post a Comment